Just Getting Started

I can't tell you how many times I've heard something in the news, at a party, or on Facebook, only to find myself thinking, "I need to start a movement called 'Be the Adult;" I hear about all these freakishly passionate people on both the left and right, and think, "Who the heck are these people? If most people in the world are fairly rational, reasonably centrist, and reasonably open-minded, why don't we have a voice?" I'll be that voice- I'll be the adult. Not the self-righteous adult, mind you. I love karaoke, laughing until my sides hurt, and generally not taking myself too seriously.

What I do take seriously is living a high-quality life. Not a rich life, not a leisurely life, not a materialistic life, but one where I look ahead to all the awesomeness on tap with just the slightest bit of effort.

So there's that. And bacon.


My mind is always racing from topic to topic; I'm extremely curious about the world-at-large, I have a bunch of random knowledge to share. I'm a fairly free-thinking person, so while I'm always on one side or another in most matters, I'm not locked into my opinion. The point of this blog is to allow me to mull these things over, share what I've learned, and hopefully provide some entertainment along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall of Thanks

The MetaMatrix

Back to School (SWM Seeks Ninja 400)